Gift Aid Declaration Form 

How you can give at St Mary’s

There are several ways you can make donations to St Mary’s:

  1. By Bank Standing Order – see link to Gift Aid Declaration above. This form includes a Gift Aid Declaration section which can be completed if you want St Mary’s to recover tax on your donations. If you do not want St Mary’s to recover tax on your donations this section can be left blank. The form needs to be completed and returned to the Office. We will then take details and forward the bank standing order part to your bank.
  2. By Paypal (please note that Paypal charge us a small fee on your donation)
  3. Via the Church Offertory at services.
  4. At the Church Office by cash or cheque. A  receipt will be given for all cash transactions.